Hello! I am Laura, a passionate cook and globetrotter. Born and raised in Italy, I moved to Austria after finishing my studies in Business Administration. My husband (Austrian) and I have two children, a boy and a girl, who speak fluently three languages (Italian, german and english). We lived in China for 5 years and spent 3 years in Singapore, the asian melting pot.
Beside my love for shoes (in real life I am a product and merchandise manager in this sector) and all things beautiful, I enjoy browsing the internet and anything else in search of good and easy recipes. My focus here is international food and in particular asian cuisine, I am fascinated by Indian and Thai recipes as well as less known Malay and Indonesian dishes. I have wonderful friends from all over the world, that shared and showed me their family recipes. And you can find some of them here on my blog!
After starting the blog I fell in love with food photography and styling and am constantly learning about it. My pictures are taken using natural light (as my recipes use natural ingredients) and the main focus is the food, just like my focus when sharing a recipe is the taste rather then the presentation (and I show you, it can still look beautiful even if it is really simple).
On social media I am active on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest. If you are considering a cooperation and would like to know my statistics, please get in contact with me at firstname.lastname@example.org/ . I’ll then send you my updated Mediakit and any other information you might need.
Work with me:
- Learn to cook exotic or traditional dishes with me: I give themed cooking and baking classes (Indian, Thai, Chinese dumplins, Christmas baking, Italian easy dinner, Austrian delights, sugar free baking, just to name a few).
- I can bake simple but yummy birthday cakes, so if you are interested, just get in touch (here), I’ll be happy to tailor an offer matching your requests.
- Surprise your friends with a cooking dinner party where I guide you through your favourite cuisine and you the get to enjoy a wonderful and home cooked feast!
- Recipe development
- Guest blog posts
- Food photography and styling
- Product testing
- Sponsored posts & product placement, promotions, giveaways
- Brand ambassador
- All services are available in english, german or italian language.
Please note that advertising will always be marked as such.
I am responsible for the content on this blog and won’t publish press statements here.
I will only cooperate and/or promote brands that match my believes and I am proud to present to my readers.
Tanja has a wide and exclusive selection of salts, peppers and spices that will elevate any dish to an incredible experience!
Use my code LAURASREIS and choose your own gift when purchasing above 25 €.
I truly appreciate the quality of their rice, grains and other deliciuos things and use them regularly in my recipes and for my family.
*Affiliate link – I recommend products I’ve used and may receive a commision if you purchase them too (at no additional cost to you)
Dyutima is a talented food photographer located in Singapore. She styled and shot all the pictures of my bagel recipe.
This Blog has been made on the foodblogliebe platform, which provided me with the technical support.
Find some of my recipes in German on the Foodblogliebe.de website, along with many recipes from the community.