Who doesn’t love a bowl packed with fresh vegetables, meaty lentils, salty feta cheese and sweet pomegranate seeds? Top it with a lovely tahini dressing and Pfefferbraut’s unicorn salt and Bischofspfeffer and the salad will be just perfect!
I enjoy making these salad bowls for lunch, they are also great to take with you to work or to share at a party. And yes, there are many ingredients, but in the end, you can prepare them all together or even use leftovers and it won’t take long to make this amazing salad!
- 100 g cooked quinoa
- 100 g beluga lentils
- 1 sweet potato, roasted in the oven
- 2 handfuls of baby spinach
- 4 tablespoons of pomegranate seeds
- 30 g of feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons of plain yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of lime or lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of tahini (sesame paste)
- Pfefferbraut Unicorn Salt
- Pfefferbraut Bischofspfeffer
- Cook the quinoa and the lentils, bake the sweet potato, cut in cubes, in the oven with salt and olive oil until soft.
- Wash the baby spinach and prepare the pomegranate.
- For the dressing mix together 3 tbsp of yoghurt, 2 tbsp of olive oil, 1 tbsp of lime (or lemon) juice, 1 tbsp of tahini, 1 teaspoon of pepper (Pfefferbraut Bischofspfeffer) and 1 teaspoon of salt (unicorn salt from Pfefferbraut).
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl, pour over the dressing and mix well.
- Enjoy with fresh bread!
I created this recipe, especially for the Pfefferbraut products. It is incredible how quality salts and peppers will elevate the flavour of simple dishes like this one! Tanja prepares all her spices with a lot of love and passion and I am not kidding when I say, that you can really taste it! If you want to try them yourself, you can use my discount code LAURA10 to enjoy 10% discount. This is a genuine product recommendation, no affiliation (which means, I do not get paid for it and have no commission), just a lovely friendship born thanks to the common passion for food and good things! What are you waiting for? Go check out all the Pfefferbraut spices!!
If you want to bake a nice bread to go with the salad, how about Quark buns with wild garlic?
Here is the recipe for the salad to print out:
And if you live in Germany and want to win Pfefferbraut products, try your luck on Instagram, where I am having a giveaway until next Sunday 24th February, leave a comment below and/or subscribe to my newsletter to take part! Good luck!