I love Granola, so those beautiful fruity and healthy Granola cups have been on my to-bake-list since I first saw them on Mona’s Instagram Account @foodstylist_happykids. When the first local strawberries were available, I knew
I changed the recipe to adapt it to our tastes and necessities and it tastes fantastic! Since Skyr and Quark are not widely available in Singapore, I came up with a variation for the mousse, using Mascarpone and greek style yogurt worked just fine.
With this recipe I am participating to the Foodblogliebe Community #erdbeer❤️ (strawberrylove) Event. On Instagram you will find a lot of inspiration under this hashtag. And I am sharing here with you other 11 recipes, that our Blogger community prepared for this event.
I baked the cups in mini muffins silicone forms. I tried with the traditional metal ones, but that did not work out. If you do not have the silicon forms, you can simply use paper cups instead.
Not only you can change the ingredients of the mousse (either Skyr and Quark or Mascarpone and Yoghur), you can also use different fruits and combinations. Here I used strawberry as powder and fresh ones. But I also made them with raspberry powder and fresh strawberries, which also turned out great. Simply try out and let me know what your favourite combination is!
One last thing before I leave you to the recipe. There is something new on the Blog: GERMAN!!! I am in the process of translating everything in German. This here is the first recipe that you can see in both English and German! The rest will follow.
Granola tarts with strawberries
Looking for a healthy and refreshing snack? I got you covered! Make these easy and quick granola tartellettes and top them with a delicious and guilt-free strawberry mousse!simple
Prep time:10 minutes
Baking time:20 minutes
Total time:30 minutes
|100 g||Almond meal (or grounded almond)|
|60 g||rice syrup or honey|
|100 g||grounded rolled oats|
|60 g||coconut oil, liquid|
|50 g||Mager Quark or Mascarpone Cheese|
|100 g||Skyr or Greek Style Yoghurt|
|20 g||icing sugar|
|10 g||strawberry powder|
|strawberries to decorate|
|quinoa puffs to decorate|
Steps of preparation
- Ground the oats with a blender.
- In a bowl mix well the grounded almonds (100g), oats (100g), coconut oil (60g) and syrup or honey (60g).
- Preheat the oven at 160C (fan).
- Pour 1-2 tbsp of the mixture in your muffin forms, depending on the size: 1 tbsp for mini muffins, 2 tbsp for regular size. I recommend using silicone tins. Avoid metal ones. If you do not have them, use paper ones.
- Press the dough in the tin with your fingers (pour and hold the spoon with one hand and press with the other) as to make the base.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, you can prepare the mousse by mixing the quark and skyr or the mascarpone and Greek-style yoghurt (50g+100g) with the icing sugar (20g) and strawberry powder (10g).
- Let your granola cups cool down and then place 1-2 tablespoons mousse on top.
- Decorate with fresh strawberry slices and quinoa puffs.
- Serve cold and store in the fridge.
You tried this recipe?
Then link @thecookingglobetrotter on Instagram or use the hashtag #thecookingglobetrotter.
And now have a look at the fantastic creations of my friends Bloggers:
Enjoy the strawberry season!!
Laura | The cooking Globetrotter
2 thoughts on “Mini Granola Tartelettes with Strawberry Mousse”
die Mini-Häppchen sind ganz oben auf der Liste zum nach backen.
Ich liebe solche Rezepte. Die Bilder sind ein Träumchen.
Ganz liebe Grüße
Danke Iris, das freut mich total!
Lass mir wissen, wie sie dir schmecken!