Rezept auf Deutsch auf dem Blog von Belma Ahalni Sweet Home
I am finally getting into Christmas mood.. so I baked this Coconut Macaroons, one of our favourite Christmas cookies to take to a Christmas party and everyone enjoyed them so much!
This cookies are very easy to make, you can drizzle some melted chocolate on top, as I did, or just pour some icing sugar on them. You can also dip the bottom or the top in melted chocolate and then add sprinkles, so just have fun with them!
This yummy macaroons are perfect for a gluten-free diet as they don’t contain any flour.
All you need are 5 ingredients and a spoon.
- 1 egg
- 125g sugar
- a pinch of salt
- 50g of melted butter (or coconut oil)
- 300g of coconut flakes
- melted chocolate to decorate (optional)
- Beat the egg until it has incorporated some air and makes bubbles.
- Add the sugar (125g) slowly while mixing and a pinch of salt and mix until it’s creamy.
- Add the melted butter (50g) and the coconut flakes (300g) and amalgamate. Sometimes the coconut is very dry, if this is the case, you may need to add another egg to amalgamate everything together.
- Heat the oven at 170° with ventilation.
- Use a teaspoon to measure the dough (the cookies will cook evenly if they have the same size), form a cone with your fingers while the dough is on the spoon and place it on the baking tray lined up with baking paper.
- Bake for 10’.
- Let them cool down completely.
- If you like you can dip the bottom or the top in some melted chocolate, simply drip it over with a spoon or alternatively sprinkle with icing sugar.
How easy was that?
With this recipe you will make about two trays of cookies. You can use a tablespoon for big cookies or a teaspoon for smaller ones.
And here is the recipe to print out for your convenience!
Looking for more inspiration for Christmas? Check out recipes by occasions: Christmas
Did you like it? Let me know in the comments below!
Meine liebe Freundin und unglaublich talentierte Bäckerin Balma, hat das Rezept probiert und auf Deutsch auf ihrem Blog veröffentlich: