Whether you are a Halloween fan or not, you must agree, that there are a lot of fun and yummy foods out there for this spooky night!
If you are looking for a quick fix with MINIMAL effort and MAXIMUM wow effect, go on and then check out this bloody vampire cookie bites!
I can’t really call it a recipe, it’s more like an assembly line.. So easy, you can definitely get your kids to help you out!
* Cookies (Oreo or similar)
* White chocolate to melt or homemade royal icing (egg whites or lemon and icing sugar)
* Red gel colour (use the gels!!!)
* Vampire teeth candies
* Eyes sugar candies
If you are willing to, you can definitely bake your own cookies, but try to make them thick as least as Oreos.
For the Blood use have different options: you can use candy red melts
or melted white chocolate with red gel colours
or you can make your icing sugar and colour it.
I recommend you use good quality food gel colours.
1. Melt the chocolate in the microwave. Alternatively, prepare your icing sugar.
2. Mix in 1-2 drops of dark red food gel colour.
3. With a spoon or a brush pour it on your cookies, do it messy, you do not want it to be perfect.
4. While it’s still soft, add the vampire teeth candy as if it was biting the cookie and if you want, add on or to eyes.
5. Let them set.
6. Use the leftover icing to decorate a baking sheet or your presentation plate!
Looking for another great treat? Check out my Witch Fingers Cookies!!