This easy and quick asparagus quiche is perfect for your Easter Brunch and also when you have to whip up something fancy for your guests or hungry family members!
Don’t have asparagus? No worries! Just switch to any veggies you have in your fridge!
I saw this beautiful and quick asparagus Quiche on the Instagram account of Frances from Carry on cooking – and I immediately started looking for asparagus to make it myself. I adapted the recipe a little because I was in a rush and it turned out delicious!
* one sheet of puff pastry (I used wholemeal)
* 250 g of ricotta cheese
* one egg
* salt and pepper
* (Thai) asparagus or veggies of your choice
* 80 g of feta cheese
If you don’t have asparagus you can use other vegetables, like zucchini, pepper, tomatoes, … just make sure you cut or slice them nicely so that they will cook in the oven.
1. Preheat the oven at 170 degrees.
2. Roll out your puff pastry sheet on your baking tray lined with baking paper.
3. In a bowl mix the ricotta cheese with the egg, salt and pepper.
4. Spread the ricotta mix on the puff pastry.
5. Place your asparagus (washed and cleaned of course) or other veggies on the cream.
6. Sprinkle with the feta cheese.
7. Bake for approximately 30 minutes.
8. Enjoy with a nice green salad!
Looking for other quiches? Try out my spinach and ricotta pie with a homemade delicious crust!